Saturday 23 August 2014

Confession

Forgive me father for I have sinned it's been over 20 years since my last confession.

Forgive me for allowing my sons to play on their play station 3 all day.

Forgive me for wanting to scream at Zi's nursery owners/teaching staff, who after 2 years can't be bothered to read and or implement recommendations from his speech and language therapists.

Forgive for not keeping my house as tidy as I could , even though when I do it gets messy again after 2 minutes!

Forgive me for using naughty words in Bluewater shopping centre last week, when Zach got lost.

Forgive me for comparing my boys to neurotypical children their age and getting upset that they can't do what they do.

Forgive me for wasting money on toys that I know will be broken minutes after the packaging is open.

No comments:

Post a Comment